“ trying the live stream via webcam on youtube for the first time 🔴 | Julia What ”
be with my stuff-toy in this LS for the meantime 🧸
How do you go live on YouTube with a webcam?
Webcam is an easy way to go live using your computer, without the need for live streaming encoding software.
1. Ensure that you’ve enabled your channel for live streaming. Webcam is compatible with Chrome 60+ and Firefox 53+.
2. In the upper right, click Create .
3. Click Go Live.
4. From the left, select Webcam .
5. Enter a title and description, and select a privacy setting. You can also schedule your live stream for a later date.
6. Click More options then Advanced Settings for more settings.
7. Click Next. Your camera will then take a thumbnail.
8. Click Go Live.
9. When you’re done streaming, click End Stream at the bottom. All streams under 12 hours will be automatically archived. You can access previous, current, and upcoming streams in the Live Tab.
Note: To access and/or launch a scheduled live stream, go to the Live Control room and select Manage.
Manage Live Streams
From the YouTube Studio dashboard, you can access current, upcoming, and past live streams. Here’s how:
1. Go to YouTube Studio.
2. Click Videos
3. Click the Live tab.
-Live Now: videos that are currently live streaming.
-Upcoming: videos that have yet to stream, but are scheduled to be at certain time.
-Live Replay: videos that have already live streamed.
You can also access and launch scheduled live streams in the Live Control room.
1. From the left, select Manage.
2. Click on the scheduled live stream you’d like to launch.
3. Click Go Live.
– YouTube Help
more LIVESTREAMS video here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL12V0HCQFtM9tfaWg5TucSJdm1IHGC1sv
subscribe and click the bell to get notified every time i’m on live.
THANK YOU for watching ❤️
Please LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and HIT THE NOTIFICATION BELL for more updates! COMMENT down below WHAT you wanna see next and if you enjoyed the video.
You can also FOLLOW me on my
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/juliawhat/
*Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored by any products and all opinions are my own.
#JuliaWhat #Live #LiveStream