Here’s how I do live stream setup to YouTube using multiple camera angles.
#ipadpro #ipad #iphone #android #live:air #teradek #live #streaming #liveairaction #broadcast
Gears Used: You can click this link to order them via Amazon, this is an affiliate link: https://smile.amazon.com/shop/mdifilm?listId=MYBYET9O0YRL&ref=idea_share_inf
For live steam need:
– Teradek’s Live:Air Action (for the control panel, only o iOS) – free
– Teradek’s Live:Air Remote (for iOS or Android, used as different camera angle) – free
– iPad Pro 11 (2018) – USB-C port as main control
– iPhone 8plus (used laying around here, used as a camera angle)
– iPad Mini 4 – Lightning port (used as one angle camera)
– Umidigi A3 cheap android phone (used as one camera angle)
– Saramonic Blink500 B2 (wireless lav mics if you want these)
– Aabsom Professional Lav Mic for iPhone ($13.99)
– iTeknic USB-C Hub (it has a PD Charge port to help give power to devices plugged to the hub, it does not charge the iPad unless it’s already 100% charged to keep it powered). It has a good 3.5mm audio port
– DJI Osmo Pocket
– DJI Osmo Pocket 3.5mm audio adapter
– Ulanzi Osmo Holder
– Fimi Palm
– LumaFusion software to edit all on iPad Pro 11
– If you plan to use Sennheiser XSW-D with this, you need a TRRS adapter to go from the wireless to the Control Panel on the iPad
Note. You can also do live steam with just one angle without the multi cam. I happened to have old iPhones and iPad around so for me the cost was just a wired mic.
Please subscribe if you like this video, thank you for viewing!
Check out our Aamazon storefront https://www.amazon.com/shop/mdifilm
Follow me on instagram at https://www.instagram.com/mdifilm/
or FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/mediadesignimaging