From atop the Lake Superior Maritime Visitor Center in Duluth, these cameras provide one of the most intimate views of Duluth’s Aerial Lift Bridge and Shipping Canal. Watch ships from around the world arrive and depart the Twin Ports as they traverse the cold waters of Lake Superior. The cameras are owned by the Corps of Engineers’ Lake Superior Maritime Visitor Center https://www.lsmma.com with funding from visitors like you. (camera operations provided by Dennis O’Hara northernimages.com). More live streams on this channel and http://duluthharborcam.com
Ship schedules and a boat location map can be found at: https://harborlookout.com
Marine Scanner: https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/28454
News and weather agencies may record and re-stream for broadcast with credit to duluthharborcam.com
All other recording, duplication, distribution or re-streaming Duluth Harborcam content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without prior consent of Duluth Harborcam. Photos and short video clips are allowed for personal use.
Live Chat will be available from 6 am to 6 pm CDT (06:00-18:00)(April-September). Chat may be extended depending on boat traffic.
We have a group of very knowledgeable and respectful Moderators that can help you out with questions.
CHAT Rules of the Road:
• Be polite and respectful, treat others as you would like to be treated.
• Use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. If you’re not fluent, please use a translator such as Google Translate: https://translate.google.com/
• Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters.
• Don’t discuss politics, religion, race, sex, violence, bodily functions, or anything like that. Be mindful as there may be children watching.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
• Inappropriate usernames
• Asking for subscriptions (subs)
• Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other inappropriate behavior
• Constant complaining
• Not following the moderators’ instructions
• Please keep conversations of personal issues (medical, domestic, legal, etc.) out of the chat; take it to messaging or email. Remember, you are a guest here.
Weather Service – Visitors may request current weather form an automated server by typing in !weather