Welcome to the 2020 Hays Bald Eagle Nesting Season!
There are currently two eggs in the nest.
Egg 1 on 2/13/2020 @ 6:30 PM, hatched 3/21 @ 7:40 AM
Egg 2 on 2/16/2020 @ 6:30 PM
Visit our hatch watch clock
As part of our community involvement program, CSE Corporation in Murrysville, PA is excited and proud to share Pittsburgh’s Hays Bald Eagle Cam in collaboration with the Audubon Society of Western Pennsylvania.
For more information on the project and past nesting information please visit: https://www.csecorporation.com/Pittsburgh-Hays-Bald-Eagle-Cam
CHAT COMMUNITY RULES:
Welcome to the Hays Bald Eagle chat community! We are a family friendly chat and welcome people of all cultures. As a member of our chat community you agree to abide by the following:
1. Keep conversation and all remarks family friendly, kind and respectful.
2. FOCUS: Our viewers expect to see discussion about Hays nest and eagle behavior, biology and habitat.
Enjoy the company of fellow chatters, but please stay on topic.
We invite you to share observations and exchange facts you have learned about eagles.
While no subject matter related to eagles is off limits, some topics can be sensitive and we ask that you wait for moderator presence before introducing them.
Please limit mention of events you observe on other nestcams to contributing a specific question or to current discussion about eagle behavior.
3. No mention or reference to adult activities or adult language, however disguised
4. No bullying, threats, antagonizing, insults, rants, or remarks of a discriminatory or offensive nature
5. Inappropriate chat names are not permitted
6. No sales, advertisements, promotions, subscriber requests, or redirects to other channels, webcams or FB pages.
7. Respect privacy and anonymity. For your safety and the safety of others, no fishing for personal information and no exchange of contact information. Limit self-disclosures.
8. Please avoid discussion of highly personal situations, health or medications
9. Please steer clear of politics, religion, sports
10. Please do not use emoji; they are distracting and clutter chat
11. Remember to turn off the CAPS LOCK key to avoid the appearance of ‘shouting’
12. When classrooms are present, please give their questions priority.
13. Be responsive to moderator direction. If your post is moderated, please don’t take it personally. Request clarification if you need it; however, moderation is not up for debate or critique.
14. Please allow moderators to address any chat issues. Do not engage, discuss or comment on trolls.
We appreciate chatters who carry on productive conversation when issues do arise.
15. HOW WE ASK OUR MODERATORS TO HANDLE INFRACTIONS:
Moderators will REMOVE your post if it violates our chat community rules.
You will receive a TIME OUT for repeat infractions for which you have been previously redirected, for arguing with moderator direction, or for any infraction/exchange viewed by the moderator as problematic enough to warrant it.
BLOCK/BAN: Trolls/spammers/solicitors are subject to immediate removal. Any violation of family friendly expectations that we feel is so offensive or serious that any lesser consequence would not be a reasonable alternative, will result in immediate removal. When chronic infractions of a lesser nature constitute willful disregard for the rules or significantly disrupt our educational purpose, removal may be considered as a last resort.
#hays #eaglecam #pittsburgh #cam #eagle